Through Hole Flexible Jumper Strips
The strips can tolerate repeated flexing and the range of insulator materials available ensures optimum cost versus performance benefits.
Suitable for high-vibration applications, the ‘round-to-flat’ construction of the contacts in our through-hole Flexible Jumper Strips ensure reliable strength and flexibility, with easy through-hole insertion and soldering.
- Standard pitches include 1.27 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.54 mm and 3.5 mm
- Up to 80 conductors, depending on pitch
- Choice of insulators include polyimide (Kapton), polyester, Teflon or Nomex
- Other terminations styles are available
- PCB connectors are available in some pitches if a disconnect option is required
- Industrial drives and controls
- Utility metering
- Electrical appliances
- Telecommunication systems
- Mixed pitch options, with different pitches in a single strip
- Custom insulation lengths
- Custom pin count; missing pins to create clearance gaps